About the wine
Pálava was developed by a very successful crossing of Traminer and Muller Thurgau. A large area of our vineyard is plated by this wine grape. Thanks to the ideal location, every year we produce fruity aromatic wines with the desirable amount of residual sugar.
Pálava is typically aromatic, with spicy tones of nutmeg and delicate floral notes of rose petals. The body is full and the taste sweet.
- Finger Lakes New York 2018 – Gold Medal
- Vienále Topolčianky 2018 – Gold Medal
- Danube wine challenge 2018 – Gold Medal
- Gustuss Juvenilis 2018 – Gold Medal
- Víno SPU 2018 – Gold Medal
- AWC Vienna 2016 – Silver Medal
- Prague Wine Trophy 2017 – Gold Medal
- Vino Tirnavia 2017 – Gold Medal, Prize of the Mayor of Břeclav
- Finger Lakes Wine Competition – New York 2017 – Silver Medal
- Great American Wine Competition 2017 – Silver Medal
- Vienále Topolčianky 2017 – Gold Medal
- Gustuss Juvenilis 2017 – Gold Medal
- Vino Šurany 2017 – Gold Medal